Rochester Institute of Technology

« See more reviews of Rochester Institute of Technology

RIT will prepare you to work in the real world and will help you develop a network with companies within your field of study across the nation.

RIT is a big engineering and computer science school, in cold and snowy Rochester; apply yourself you can have a lot of fun and learn a lot.

Rochester Institute of Technology is a diverse technical and art school with a great school of film and animation that I am enrolled in.

A school that gives you great learning opportunities & experience with modern technologies that prepares you for your career.

My school is a fantastic school with so much to offer both acidemically and socially, I can't think of a better place to be.

Isolated campus filled with a majority of geeks who stay in their room to play video games on the computer all day.

An environment that nurtures learning and creativity in a way that guarantees success in and out of the classroom.

RIT is absolutly the best school that i have ever attended, due to its awesome majors and its hands on labs.

RIT is a school that challenges theri students so that they can become the best within their profession.

RIT is a brick melting pot of culture, creativity, and innovation for the progress of the future.