Rochester Institute of Technology

« See more reviews of Rochester Institute of Technology

A lot of the classmates in the Game Design & Development degree are a bit introverted, however, they are mostly driven and creative.

The CIAS students are very nice and are always offering up advice for us underclassmen so we don't make the same mistakes they did.

My classmates are so eclectic, we have every type of person here, from all over the world and from all sorts of backgrounds.

My classmates are all very focused individuals, that strive to do well, and are continually trying to better their future.

Full of ideas which are both capable of solving world problems and capable of high entertainment for enjoyment.

A combination of nerds,geeks, artsy, determined, serious-minded, questionable and partying college students.

My classmates may vary in size, color, or race, however they all share a zeal for knowledge.

RIT students are composed of a wide range of ethnicities that all interact and get along.

A fun, diversified group of students from very academic minded to not so academic minded.

My classmates are committed, devoted, helpful, intelligent, fun-loving and inspiring.