Rochester Institute of Technology

« See more reviews of Rochester Institute of Technology

For the engineering program at RIT, we are required to go on five co-op's. These allow us to get more job expirience and gain connections. Though, for me, it allows me to be able to go to other parts of the country, and even the world, without having to pay for study abroad.

I mostly brag the most about the school, that I have improved my skills in Design program, very competitive with each other. The design program ranked in the country. I would suggested to me friend to go this school, and they have all the needs that school offer.

RIT has over 200 clubs. There are lots of events on campus. RIT has some tunnels underneath the dorms. It's helpful when it's raining/snowing outside. It's a huge campus. There are weekend buses to the shopping centers.

What I brag about the most is the weather it is always either cold or cool and not many hot days. Another thing I brag about is the events that happen on campus. For example, Tora-con, springfest, and frezzefest.

The Co-op opportunities and the lifestyle! The people here can be very laid back and we tend to have lots of fun! It is kind of nerdy (it is a tech school) but as long as your open minded, it's a lot of fun!

This is a school with very strong job placement and a great co-op program, as well as a great place for people of many different backgrounds to be able to work together.

Tell them what my school have such as what offer they do, students' style, positive feedback, activities, and come visit to see the school and outside of campus.

How I have enough financial aid to go there for free. Also, how I keep my grades up so high as well as how much it costs to commute there 70 miles each way .

The opportunities here are unending if you look for them. The staff and faculty are there for you to make your college years the best years of your life!

The network and internet speeds here are top-notch. You won't see similar speeds in the homes of private citizens for at least a decade.