Rochester Institute of Technology

« See more reviews of Rochester Institute of Technology

The social enviornment and guy/girl ratio. There are way too many guys per girl and I believe that it would be more fun and I would have more of a social life if the ratio was improved.

I consider the parking the worst thing about the school. They are always changing the rules and they are hard to keep track of and there is never enough parking near the building.

Some of the Engineering students are very anti-social. That is to say that they don't usually talk to people outside their major because they think they're too smart for the rest.

Sometimes the services that are provided are lacking. They aren't very accomodating when there are summer or intersession classes occuring, which makes it a problem for students.

The worst thing about my school is the gender ratio. There are so many more guys than girls that it makes it difficult to meet a girl that does not have a boyfriend.

The worst thing about RIT is the social life. I do not live on campus so it is even harder to make friends. But even living on campus seems like it would be boring.

Too far from the interesting things in Rochester. RIT is located in the boring Henrietta area, and the public transportation to downtown isn't terribly convenient.

The pressure to complete work in a short amount of time because a semester is only 10 weeks long and missing a day of class could mean being behind up to a week.

The worst thing about our school would probably be the weather. It snows a lot, is often windy and cold, and doesn't see very much variety in the seasons.

The worst thing we have is the quarter system. I would rather have semesters because the quarter system is very fast paced and sometimes overwhelming.