Rochester Institute of Technology

« See more reviews of Rochester Institute of Technology

Lack of girls, lots of rain, long winters, lack of good parties, greek life sucks, costs a lot, hard to find parking, and thats about it!

I don't think there is really anything bad to say. The one thing a would say is that the clubs and other activites can be disorganized.

Everything! This school is just depressing. Out right horrible. Nothing but nerds who like to get trashed alone playing video games

Probably how liberal it feels at times. As a Bible-believing Christian, there are some approaches or focuses I don't agree with.

My biggest concern is the cost of attending and the financial hardship that I will face upon the completion of my education.

The fact that being a technical university a lot of students stay in their rooms and don't get involoved.

The worst thing about our school is the weather. Peaople tend to not do as well in the winter quarter.

The worst thing about RIT would have to be the large amount of intraverted people on campus. NERDS.

Food and store price environment dorm issues facilties poor maintence weather lousy transportation

I dont know from experiance anything in particular because I have not atteneded RIT yet.