Rochester Institute of Technology

« See more reviews of Rochester Institute of Technology

Big School, with small school feel. Change the buildings. Just Right. People react as if I am very smart when I tell them I go to RIT. Spend my time in Athletics. College Towm. The administration is great, caring and fair. Pretty good school spirit. Growing larger each year. Most memorable experience is living in on campus apartments. Student complaint about alcohol policy.

Requirement to do a CO-OP - Scenery - Just right - Either amazed i go to such a prestigious school or they have never heard of it - dorms - no college town here yet - pretty nice from who i know - something about a threat last week - yes - all this brick - the president dyeing his hair - campus is ugly and its cold

One thing that I would change about RIT is there housing options. I strongly disagree with them, I feel that student who are upperclass should get priority for housing. BUt other than that there is nothing else. I beleive RIT is a great school with a lot of school pride.

There is nothing to do here but go to school. If you are looking for parties, bring your car because you will have to go off campus. School spirit sucks, no one cars about anything but LAN parties.

Amazing! Great opportunities and it is completely worth it.