Rochester Institute of Technology

« See more reviews of Rochester Institute of Technology

I would say the type of person who should attend RIT is someone who is either geeky, or just likes to work hard. You arent looked at funny at RIT if you say you can code, or fix someones computer, like other colleges.

Someone who is focused on their schoolwork and what they want to do with their lives. Someone who has great study skills and is motivated to do well. Someone who can deal with a lot of school work and learn it fast.

someone who is hardworking and creative. RIT advances creativity and innovation, however its a tough school and you will have trouble if you cant stay focused on the homework you need to get done

Driven, career-oriented people interested in the hard sciences and driven liberal arts students who recieve large scholarships and who are interested in doing hands-on research.

Somebody who knows what they want to do or at least have it narrowed down to two or three choices. Only smart and dedicated students will survive the tought 10 week quarters.

Someone who is willing to work hard, the quarter system is fast paced. Also someone friendly; too many people at RIT stay cooped up in their rooms. You have to get out there.

Someone who is able to handle a lot of work and stress well. A person who can appreciate differences and knows exactly what they want to do for the rest of their lives

A person who is absolutely dedicated to their work should attend their school. If they know what they want to do, they should come here.

The kind of person who would do well at this school is one who is very self-motivated and dedicated toward their educational goals.

People that like to study a lot. And people that arn't toooo into partying, we dont have great parties around campus, it's dry.