Rochester Institute of Technology

« See more reviews of Rochester Institute of Technology

A person that likes small, quiet classes with a very calm atmosphere would most likely not enjoy this college. If a person likes to be alone and spend their time indoors, they probably will not appreciate all that RIT has to offer.

Peopel who are interested in other people. One of the best things about RIT is the amount of diversity there is and the amount of people out there in the world who have ridiculously crazy backgrounds in lots of things.

Anyone who wants a social life. I don't feel as though I'm getting "the college experience" by going to RIT and I certainly wish I'd picked a different school now. With any luck, I can get out of here after next year.

Anyone more interested in partying or attending social activities. This school is difficult, and requires alot of work. If a prospective student is attending college for the social scene, this is not the place.

Although the admission process is selective, if a person is admitted, he was meant to be at RIT, because many types of people such as artists, nerds, deaf and hard of hearing, parents go to RIT.

Many kids are not excited by the social aspects of RIT. it can be known as a school with many socially awkward students but if you look for things to do you will have no trouble having fun.

Extremely liberal people and people who do not like the winter should not attend this school. It snows here quite often and the student population is more one the concervative side.

someone who doesn't really care about their school work and just wants to party. Also theres not a lot to do on campus like scocially other then ocassionally partying.

Rochester Institute of Technology is not a party school. The students that go there want to learn and succede in life, not spend weekends drinking and playing games.

People who don't want to do co-ops, and anyone that gets homesick if they don't live in the area. Anyone who doesn't like extreme cold, snow, ice, and long winters.