Rochester Institute of Technology

« See more reviews of Rochester Institute of Technology

I wish I had know more about my program (Psychology) before I came to RIT. It's not that I don't love the program, I just would have been better able to plan out my classes better if I had done more research.

I wish i was more aware of how fast paced RIT is. It goes by the quarter system, 10 weeks never feels like enough time to get everything done. It is fast paced and sometimes stressfull but well worth it.

I am pretty satisified with how things have worked out. I probably would have liked to know about the program I am in at my school earlier, but I am satisfied with how everything has turned out.

I wish I had more programming experience before coming to this school. It would have been much easier for me to transition to my first programming class if I had such critical experience.

I wish I had known about how difficult the classes would be. The AP tests that I came in with and used to get out of 100 level classes did not prepare me for the 200 level classes.

I wish I knew how fun it was to get involved with clubs and social groups on campus so I could have done it sooner. It is an amazing experience and a great way to make new friends.

That the major I am currently in, (Game Design & Development) was coming out after my freshman year and that I should have been in IT before I transferred in.

I feel i was pretty well aware of what was to come, but if there was a way to help financially a little more before i came, that would have been very helpful.

I wish I had known the actual atmosphere of the campus when I took a tour of the campus. I would have chosen to do early decision instead of regular decision.

I wish I had known that RIT looks at class rank and GPA for scholarships and I would have liked to have had both higher before I applied to t the institute.