Rochester Institute of Technology

« See more reviews of Rochester Institute of Technology

I wish that I had a better knowledge of what I chose to study. This would have given me a little bit of an edge in class, which is always helpful.

I wish I had known how much more scholarship money I could have gotten if I had tried and gotten better scores on the SAT's and ACT's.

I wish that I had known how much work it was going to take to suceed at this school. Although I don't have a problem doing the work.

I wish a was a little better prepared in my study habits as the course load can be very progressive and sometimes stressful.

I wish I knew how much I valued my friends at home. I had no idea people else where in the United States were such idiots.

that it was very heavily technically based and ignored many of the other issues that are involved in my field of study

I wish I would have known how much I would need a car to get to places that are off campus or even the bookstore.

As far as schools go I really wish I had learned more about different kinds of financial aid before I came.

I am a photo major, I was told that where would be no math; week one I got a warm welcome to photo tech.

I wish I knew I was going to change majors, I also wich I knew more about my major before I switched.