Rockford, IL
Rock Valley College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Rock Valley College

LeAnn

My school is best known for all of the majors and classes that are offered. The college offers incomeing freshman over 50 majors that you can choose from for your career. The classes are well known for being small, but also creating a personal and perfessional realtionship with the professors and students. The credits are also widely known to transfer over to four year universitys or colleges. They have great programs to help students choose the career that is best for them and their interests.

Rock Valley College is a small community, which is good in a city of 300,000 citizens. Everyone knows everyone on the campus. You can sit at a table and have people walk up to you and start talking. The classes offer great professors. which lead to a future of great networks. The professors are unique in a way that you can go to them with just about anything and they will talk you through whatever it is your going through. It offers long lasting relationships and friends that can lead to a lifetime of strong support.

As a senior the only thing I thought about was graduating. Then for a period of time college; college applications, transcripts, essays, scholarships, and financial aid. I did not know anything about college, so I just filled out applications and got accepted to one of the best private womans school in the United States. Little did I know, that it took money to go. If I knew more about scholarships, loans, grants, and where to find them I would tell myself to not give up,because I had a great oppertunity and l let it pass because I thought I didn't have the money to attend. The advice I would say to myself would have to be , "LeAnn, don't ever settle for anything less than what you give everyone else; study alittle harder and give as much back as you take." The one thing that I would not take back would be attending Rock Valley College. My friends and the community is something that I will remember the rest of my life, but there will always be a part of me that wounders,"what if?"

Andrew

Make sure you keep studying math and remember it.

Make sure you keep studying math and remember it.

Close to home, tuition is very reasonble, classes are small so many time the instructor gets to know the students on an indiviual level.

Rock Valley College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.