Rock Valley College

« See more reviews of Rock Valley College

The best thing I have found while attending Rock Valley College is that the professors are super. They go the extra mile for you to make sure that you understand their curriculum and the material they are presenting you with. All of my professors I have had have helped me in many different ways; it may have been staying after class, emailing me, or office hours, they always put my education first before themselves, and to me, that is the most important quality a teacher can have. I know I am very appreciatve to have teachers like that.

I think that the best thing about Rock Valley College Is the community. Most students are in very similar situations, whether coming back from a university or starting a degree program while still in highschool, the college is built from the ground up to help students better themselves. That common goal shines through in the extracurricular organizations like phi beta kappa, and honors.

The best thing surrounding Rockvalley College is the outstanding commitment demonstrated by not only the students, but the faculty as well. Professors show an admit interest in their students and are always will to offer assistance when needed.

The chances to be involved here are numerous. Be sure to get yourself involved in class discussion, get to know your instructors and get to know your classmates. It will make a world of difference in your experience here.

The classes are managable informative and current. The value is unbeatable there is no where to attend college in the area that can match the cost to learning ratio.

Close to home, tuition is very reasonble, classes are small so many time the instructor gets to know the students on an indiviual level.