Rockhurst University

« See more reviews of Rockhurst University

that it can feel really small at times, the school spirit is less than what you would expect at a big school, greek life seems to dominate the social life on campus with those students being most involved on campus, the facilities are not the best for research

I wish I had known how extemely similar everyone is that attends this school. Different personality types are very hard to find. I also wish I had known how ridiculous the science department is. They make Chemistry much harder than in should be.

I wish that I had known how to study. Sometimes at this school studying is vital for encoding information. Many of the classes are difficult and demanding, and having a good study base from the get-go would have helped me tremendously.

i wish i would have known how racially predjudice alot of the students are and how close minded the students are as well.

I had friends who attended the school so I feel like I knew a lot about the school when I came.

How to better choose a Soccer program that would fit my athletic wants and needs.

How few extracurricular activities there were and how few students attended.

It still feels a little like high school with it being so small.

How small it was and the campus life that it provided.

even freshman year grades matter