Rocky Mountain College

« See more reviews of Rocky Mountain College

Rocky Mountain College has many things to brag about but the people on the campus are the most important one to me. Many times college students never talk to their professors. At Rocky the professors want to have a close relationship with you, they want to get to know you. Your advisor dedicates so much of their time to helping you and ensuring that you are on the right path to succeed. The people at Rocky not only are there for their job but to be helping hands to help you succeed in the future.

I brag about the few, but antiqueated gorgeous buildings we have on campus. I brag about the small class sizes, and I brag about the new life I started in Montana. I'm originally from Texas and I never imagined wanting to live anywhere else, but Montana is the one place that now feels like home.

I brag about how awesome my classes are because they are mostly outdoors. Also, that I can get credit for activities such as rock climbing, skiing, etc... And how close we are to amazinf mountain ranges, and Yellowstone National Park

The quality of education at Rocky Mountain College is what i brag about the most when I talk to my friends. It may be difficult but you will realize that you are recieving a top flight education in a nurturing environment.

I brag mostly about the Equestrian Program, the horses I ride, and the professors who teach here.

RMC has a family atmosphere with small classes and great professors.

the size its small and that i get to ski race and get scholarships