Rocky Mountain College

« See more reviews of Rocky Mountain College

The most frustrating thing about the school is how long it takes for the next semester course schedule to come out. I like to know ahead of time when courses are offered, so that I can plan my schedule. I would like it if they could get the schedule out soon after the previous one starts instead of over halfway through a semester.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the cost of attendance. I am getting a great opportunity to play football and recieve a great education, but the price of attendance is very staggering. It is difficult trying to stay here because of the price, but the quality of the school is keeping me there.

Small student body = only 1 section of a course taught per semester and therefore no opportunity to change to a different professor if unsatisfied with his or her teaching methods or abilities.

The wifi is always out, which affects everyone on campus. It begins to affect the quality of students work because they just blame the wifi.

Not alot of different choices of different times to take classes due to small group of students.