Rocky Mountain College

« See more reviews of Rocky Mountain College

Before attending this school, I wish I was more prepared to know how life on campus really is. I expected college to feel more like college and less like highschool. I also wish I would have known how this school actually was academically. It has such high reviews, but I do not completely understand why it is praised for being such a great school.

I wish I would have known that the Theatre and Music departments were so small and over-looked. There are some benefits to having a small department and only two professors, but there are less learning opportunities. Also the Billings community has a very small Theatre atmosphere. I wish I would have focused on this when choosing my school.

The drama level at the school tends to run high sometimes. There are also few activities that coincide with a science-based class schedule, so I would recommend attending a larger college if you wish to pursue things like sororities.

Before I came to this school I wish I had know more about the public transportation. I was under the impression that there was public buses and routes, for I can get places.

I wish I had known how expensive the Equestrian Program was. I would have saved more of my money.

That I wasn't going to be as enthusiastic about flying as I thought I would be.

More of what I wanted to be when "I grew up."