Rocky Mountain College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Rocky Mountain College

Rita

In my opinion Rocky Mountain college is the most diverse college culturally. We have the opportunity to study anything from horse riding to aviation and they encourage us to lake liberal arts classes. Aside from that there is a club that gives people the opportunity to play flag football, visit other places and sit and do pottery. Apart from having the opportunity to get out in the world the studies here are exceptional and the staff are more than willing to help. I myself am a equine student double majoring, in choir and participate in the hockey club. Along with that I can go to our SAS program to get help whenever I need.

Rocky Mountain College, is the perfect sized school for anyone. With approximately 1000 students on campus, there is a strong sense of community within the school. It isn't hard to find someone with the same interests as you or someone pursuing the same major. Rocky's sense of community helps make the campus feel incredibly safe, but also is what gets people involved. There is almost always some sort of activity going on around campus, or that is Rocky sponsored. And if there isn't anything going on directly on campus, there is most certainly something to do off campus, and students can usually get a whole group to partake in the activity. The Professors here are incredible, and really do care about their students and their well being. Rocky Mountain College is basically a home away from home.

Rocky Mountain College is a great school with many opportunities, I am so happy that I chose to go to school here. They have class sizes that aren't too large, which leads to professors who truly care about the students. It is such a friendly environment and everyone is so helpful when I am in need of advice. RMC has nice living areas and they do heir best to pair you with a compatible room mate. There is always something to do in Billings, and they offer many activities that are fun and affordable for students, or you could just choose to stay and enjoy the beautiful campus.

I love it! There is tons of stuff to do. There is an outdoor recreation program where there is something free to participate in every weekend. The aviation program is a ton of fun. Weather is a factor but it makes you a better pilot to fly in iffy weather.

The atmosphere of the school makes me feel comfortable, and at home. I traveled a long ways to come here, and during my first weekend I felt welcomed and accepted by all. Everyone is friendly, and I know the professors want me to get a quality education. I know I have made the right choice by coming to this school.

A small quaint school that meets all student needs with great professors, friendly environment, and academic opportunities. Rocky Mountain College has several extra curricular activities on and off campus and its a perfect place to get away from the big city to get one-on-one help in your major.

Hana

It is a great school. The staff and students are close and helpful to one another. The school is also very involved in the community and with everyone in it. I am glad to have joined Rocky Mountain College because there is a low student population which makes for better one on one with professors and that helps a lot with the education. The professors do what they can to help the students and it makes a warm comfortable environment.

Phoebe

Rocky Mountain College is a beautiful college with awesome professors who care about their students.

P

Be careful and watch over your student account at this school. Not only did they deliver false funding information to our family (in person) but they were also caught funneling scholarship funds my daughter earned towards their own accounts. YES! They attempted to steal from my daughter to better bulk up their bottom line! When approached on the matter, they failed to review the issue for well over 1 school year after constantly hounding them. They have some shady practices going on at this school since my daughter has (for her well being and safety) transferred to a more accepting school with better accounting practices. I’ve tried to remedy this and MANY other issues to no avail over the past school year. For your families’ sake, DO NOT ENROLL AT RMC! Or you could be victim to their deceitful actions!

Elena

Rocky is a great school. It has its drawbacks like every school - the food isn't 5-star, the residence halls are kind of pricey, and Billings isn't the most exciting town on earth. However, the school is amazing. Professors work hard with you, the facilities are awesome, and the people here are amazing. Everyone on campus is here to support you, from your peers to your RAs to your professors. Coming to Rocky was the best decision I could have ever made.

Rocky is amazing! When I first went to visit everyone was so welcoming to me. The campus was amazing looking and made me feel like I was at home. They expect the best out of you so there is no reason that I will not succeeded in the major I want to do. The athletic program is amazing and they have everything they need to take care of me. So why not pick RMC

Bob

All our son could talk about since 5th grade was his dream of being an airline pilot someday. He even earned his private pilot’s license in high school. He was so happy when he selected Rocky Mountain College to continue his dream. Here we are four years later, no degree, a fortune in debt, his confidence destroyed, and his dream is dead. Rocky Mountain College is where dreams go to die. I wish we never heard of this school.‬

Darby

I feel that Rocky Mountain College has given me a great college experience thus far. Not only do I feel that I have been given a proper education, but their programs and evens have helped me to make friendships that will last a life time. I highly recommend Rocky Mountain College to student looking for the "small town feel" at a college level.