Rogue Community College Top Questions

Someone who doesn't want to learn and take advantage of the great opportunities this campus has to offer.

Raubaix

If you are a stubborn person who does not like to interact with people this is not the school for you. RCC is very full of life and everyone is more than happy to lend a helping hand to someone in need. If your not the type of person to go out of your way to help a colleague we dont want you!

Those who would like the prestige more than actual experience would find Rogue Community College lacking. The instructors don't necessarily have the prestigious credentials of a university professor, but what they lack in credentials they make-up for in experience. Most instructors I have had thus far are working professionals within their field, which at times, can make communication a bit difficult. During my time here I have also found that social groups and events are somewhat non-existent. For the most part, the students attending are those focused on studies, not social engagement.

If someone feels like college is being forced upon them by their parents, then they shall not attend any school, including this one. You attend college with a will to learn, and do not attend with a will to please your friends and family.

Troy

Someone who enjoys free parking because you aren't going to find a lot of it around this campus!

Anyone who wants to learn should attand.

Malcolm

Someone wanting to experience the typical "college life" shouldn't attend RCC. There is no big campus with big fields of grass that students study on. There are a few different local campus locations for RCC. The one that I attend is in the middle of the city. There is no way to live on campus to get the full "college life" experience.

Diana

I don't think that anyone should not attend school if their motivated and have the determination to succeed. Going back to school at 45 years of age is the best thing I have ever done with my life.