Rollins College Top Questions

Rollins cares and provides a diverse, welcoming atmosphere for students of all genders, religious affliations, sexual orientations, and ethnicities.

A well-rounded institution with many opportunites to grow as a person and help to shape the campus climate.

Kylie

Rollins is a small community that focuses on interacting with professors and thinking beyond the classroom.

Renee

If you are not comfortable with who you are in life, Rollins is not the place for you because everyone is upper middle class, white, and conservative. Minorities are not very welcomed.

drugs, sex, partying like rockstars, everyone is rich and white and in a fraternity or sorority

Kerri-Ann

My school is beautiful, with friendly, caring people , and professors who are interested in helping their students succeed.

A small, liberal arts college, not a lot of diversity. there are small classrooms and the student body seems to be pretty wealthy.

This is a small close knit school but the majority of students here are middle class or above, caucasian, join a fraternity or a sorority, and enjoy partying on weekends (or weekdays too for a few) but this doesn't mean that other people will feel excluded.

Melody

Very prestigious university that is well respected within the community.