Rollins College Top Questions

Affan

I considered Rollins College mainly because of its historical prestige compared to other good schools such as UCF, UF, FSU, and USF which I was also accepted in to. Rollins College is a private college with a great study abroad program that I am deeply interested in. Aside from that, the average class size in Rollins is 17 compared to about 250-400 students in a public university. At Rollins College, you get that personal and professional connection with the professor that you would'nt otherwise get at a public university.

Shellie

The small class size was the deciding factor for me, as well as the broad selection of study abroad options.

Mollie

Whats unique about Rollins College is that it is a private school that has a lot of field study research opportunities. I really like the fact that Rollins is a smaller school with only 17 students on average in a class. The teachers at Rollins College are all very qualified and always have time for questions. Rollins compared to other Universitys is a lot more personal and hands on, I know my place at Rollins.

Cindy

Rollins College/Hamilton Holt is an evening program designed for adults who are employed during the days.

Alexandra

We are very involved with community service and research. We make having hands on experience a reality for every field.

Jonathon

Rollins College is right next to Lake Virginia which makes a very nice site. The weather year round is usually very good. The class sizes here are really small compared to other schools with a normal class having about 20 students. Because of the small community here at Rollins, it is really easy to influence what you learn in some classes and with their course evaluations at the end of every class you can provide feedback to the professors on how their class went to help improve the class for next year.

Sam

Its a lot more fun and also has a good academic reputation. It is also very small. It is known for partying, drugs, and frats.

David

It is breath-takingly beautiful, and so are the people who attend.