Roosevelt University

« See more reviews of Roosevelt University

I like this school because it is very convenient for me to be here. It is very close to my home, grocery stores, mall and shops. If there is any time between my classes I can easily go anywhere I want instead of staying at the campus until my next class.

I brag about the great programs at my school that hep me succeed. One program is called project prime. They help alot by offering free printing, loaning onefree book per semster, and giving free workshops that give great advice onhow to succeed in school.

The classes and professors that I have come into contact with are professional and challenging. If I am paying a lot of money to attend a school I want it to be worth while and so far it hase proven to be.

My school is downtown Chicago, I always brag about the views that I will see when I am studying. I also brag about the ease it has been to be a transfer student.

What i brag about most about my school is the campus life, the nice students, and the great programs that are offered for the major you chse.oos

The community of people at Roosevelt. Students, teacher and staff really do care about the students. People are friendly and overall helpful.

I brag about the location. I love that it is right downtown chicago and very close to the train station.

I tell my friends that my school is located in downtown Chicago! Need I say more?

Small classes, attentive professors, get to know and talk to professors

Some of the classes I have taken and the Professors.