Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology Top Questions

The tough transition from high school to a 4 year college is one thing that I wish I had been more prepared for. The transition is a tough, but interesting challenge.

I wish I had understood how stressed out I would NOT be here. I wish I had known just how much fun college would be-much funner than high school. My work load isn't actually that high right now, and I have a lot of opportunities to do stuff here that I didn't in high school. I wish I had known all this so I wouldn't have stressed so much about coming to this school.

Kendra

If engineering was for me. I study all the time i would like to know if i will enjoy my career when i graduate.

Caleb

I was told it was a dry campus, but it most certainly is not. The main rule is "don't do stupid crap." If you follow that, your RA will let you be. So keep your drinks in your room with the door closed, music/movies at a reasonable level, and you'll be fine. Visit the campus and observe the sense of community we share. It really is pretty cool. The school wants you to succeed, so don't be afraid to ask for help- from anyone. Enjoy yourself! College can be a great time of your life!

N/A

Landry

There are barley any women