Roseman University of Health Sciences Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Roseman University of Health Sciences

Paytton

When I first came to Roseman University to take a tour of the campus I automatically fell in love. I knew right off the bat that this is where I wanted to attend Nursing school. Although the 90% or higher requirement for every class scared me, I knew this was a challenge I needed. So far we are 5 months in with 14 more months to go and I am more than impressed with myself and the instructors at Roseman. I would recomment this school to anyone!

Yesenia

I just got accepted into the Nursing Program. I have visited the facility a few times now. I went in to talk to the advisor and for an interview. The people there are very friendly and helpful. I feel very excited about having the opportunity to attend this college.

It is a great university if you are hardworking and willing to put in the effort. The ABSN program is online so you need to be good at time management and willing to put in the effort to understand information. The professors are very willing to answer questions and are always available to help in any way they can.

John

This place is too expensive for NOTHING! I would definitely skip this place and go to a state university