Rowan College at Burlington County Top Questions

Giannie

I have no on-campus experience so I wouldn't know what's the worst thing about my school. I take online classes and I think online classes are amazing.

Sarita

I consider my finacial aid department to be the worse part of my school.

Krystal

Burlington County College lacks letting students know exactly how many classes they need to take each year in order to graduate in the claimed 2 year time frame.

kimberly

there really is nothing "bad" about my school. only problem that i have with my school is that there are no soroities or fraternities. i find it very difficult to find clubs/activites to join.; i just wish that there was more opportunites to interact with people instead of go to class and go home. hopefully with this scholorship i can transfer to a 4 year college and do just that.

Merissa

Honestly, I can't think of anything in my experience that was bad at Burlington County College. The professors are great, the college is only 12 minutes from my house, you can take online classes or go to the college and take your classes, and the price is reasonable it's not real expensive like big universities are. Also, the counselors and workers that work there are great they help you if you have any questions and are really nice and helpful.

Malcolm

The athletic department is the worst thing about my school. The school only includes three sports to play, and that is; Basketball, Soccer, and Swimming. Out of those three teams, nobody would ever hear news on their progress. Currently I'm in the progress of starting a track team for my school. Hopefully if all proceeds as planned, it will suceed and become something students support.

The only thing that can be frustrating about BCC is registering for classes. Classes fill out quick, so somestimes students are forced to take classes that may be at unconvenient times. Students want to take their classes at times that fit their schedules, but it is not always possible.