Rowan University

« See more reviews of Rowan University

Rowan University is a place where all the student body as well as the faculty is willing to encourage and help one another to achieve their goals. Some classes feel similiar to a family working and learning together. The coarses here are both useful and challenging to the students. My mother attended Rowan University, she became a successful Mathematics teacher due to her influential studies, with her great experience there, she explained to me that it would be wise for me that Rowan to be my top choice to go to college. I took her advice and I'm grateful.

Rowan University is a great school for a variety of majors, including education and engineering. There are many free activities on the weekends and throughout the week to give students a chance to socialize and relax. The school has a good atmosphere and allows for a good balance of hard work and socializing.

It's a small school with a big heart because it offers a wide variety of learning experiences, and the individual success of each and every student is paramount, regardless of the field that is being pursued.

I am a extremely well rounded, hardworking person who enjoys a wide range of activities such as sports, reading, painting, photography, music, shopping, working out, hanging out with my friends, and studying.

Filled with a diverse group of students, faculty, and staff, Rowan University has a positive, welcoming environment that encourages learning, research, and an understanding of one's surrounding environment.

Rowan University allows for students to be themselves, accepts them for who they are, and will hopefully continue to do an amazing job at keeping their students doing very well academically.

Rowan University is becoming more prestigious, culturallly diverse and opportune-filled everyday, finding everyone a home and offering plenty of new experiences for all!

Rowan is a great school for education or engineering because of the amazing professors and strict course schedule that really prepares you for those careers.

My school is a quality college with great professors and staff who will help a student with anything they need.

Rowan University is an expanding and diverse school, located in a suburban community which is student focused.