Roxbury Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Roxbury Community College

Abraham

They are beautiful and well furnished.

Everything seems fine, it's being reconstructed. it could be better through time.

Noemi

Roxbury Community College was the best at preparing me for the next step in life. the Faculty are polite and the advisers are always willing to help in anyway they can. The teachers are always there to help you understand the information that is being taught to you. The Classes were always interesting and the academic were great.

Christina

Since RCC is the first college that I've been to, I won't really know the best of the best. However, I feel extremely comfortable and appreciated by everyone at the school. I go to classes in the monings grumpy because it's a bit early but my mood changes quick when we have funny conversations among the teachers. Also, the school also saves me a lot of money with free pizza!!

Michelene

The school has improved a lot over the years. They have a brand new parking lot offered free for students unlike other colleges I’ve been too and their nursing simulation labs are mind blowing . Overall the whole campus is new and improved with such much attractions