Fort Wayne, IN
Rudae's School of Beauty Culture-Ft Wayne

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Rudae's School of Beauty Culture-Ft Wayne

My school is best known for thier cosmetology program. They specilize in cutting, coloring, and styling hair!

If I could go back to my senior year in high school and give any advice about college it would be about time managment. Time Managment in college is very important and if you do not use your time wisley you will fall behind! I would tell myself to purchase a daily planner and write down all my class times in it. Then I would write down all my assignments in the week prior to being due. I would also tell myself to make sure I set aside time to study atleast an hour daily. I would aslo mention to not freak out on test and to have confidence when taking a test because that is the best way to take a test. The more anxiety you allow to overcome you the worst you do. And last but not least I would also tell myself to make time for God, family, friends, and fun, because without those four things you have nothing in life!

The kind od person that should not attend my school would be someone that would not be interested in creating new ideas, someone that would not want to deal with hair, someone that would not want to deal with people, and not into working with their hands and art.

• $0

Rudae's School of Beauty Culture-Ft Wayne administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.