Rust College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Rust College

Nya

I think that Rust is an outdated extremely easy school. The dorms are moldy and old. The classes are too easy I rarely feel like learn anything. The food is okay but were served basically the same thing everyday and the same thing every week. The only good thing about it is that its very affordable.

Jasmine

rust is a ok school but I wouldn't recommend anybody to go here you will have a lot of financial problems then they will lose your important paper work you don't get your checks on time you eat the same food every week there has been a lot of unsafe insidents on campus bad security its mostly like highschool.

Keyairra

The academic department of Rust College is outstanding. The professors are very hands on and the student body helps each other. However, the cafeteria could use better food choices. Also, the living conditions need to be improved immediately. The school spirit is very overwhelming. We take great pride in our school and loves those who comes in and out.

D'Angelo

Rust College is a small private Methodist historically black college. The professors show a genuine interest in your success and are usually pretty accessible. The college is in a small town in MS, so it is not a TON of stuff to do. However they do have a recreation center with pool tables, a small theater, ping pong, and usually have activities on campus for students to engage in. Greek life is prevalent. There is no football team but the basketball, baseball, and volleyball teams keep you in school spirit. There was an obnoxious amount of locals on campus though.Rust College is a very good college. It is so diverse. Some of the professors are kind and respectful. If you are having trouble in a class, they are sure to find you a tutor. I would change the lunch menu.My experience at Rust was wonderful. My first year was full of surprise . However the staff is great so is the school and students. Everyone is so kindhearted coming from a big town city to a small town will teach you so much about life. Although one thing I would like to see change at Rust college is a better view and fun campus for the students.I enjoy attending Rust College. I make new friends every year and further my learning experience to get my Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science. I enjoy meeting new people, trying new things with friends and even some of the teachers. I do wish some things about the school would be fixed or upgraded some.I love the learning environment and the school spirit. The professor try their best for us to learn and the student body itself is a support system. I would like to see a change in the living conditions, however.

destiny

My experience with rust went well. Its like this college has so many opportunities and the people are very nice. From my first look at the school before i walked in i thought this school was stupid, but once i got to meet and interact with people i felt right at home. i felt bad for making accusations about the school before i actually went inside.