Rutgers University-New Brunswick Top Questions

What are the most popular classes offered?

Ryan

Popular classes seem to be the "Easy A" or "GPA Booster" classes which have an easier workload than the core classes.

Ryan

James

The most popular classes here is hard to say. I have many friends that are engineer majors and of course they have thier own rigorous schedule of demanded classes. The same goes for each major and specification. As freshmen, one will be required to attend the course of Expository Writing which is dreaded by some and not minded by others such as myself. I took Pyschology my first year even though I didnt intend to major in it or anything. I liked it, and it was a polular class by many. Business majors will take thier personal business writing classes, statistics, pre calc, calc, just as English majors such as myself will have to meet requirements such as taking literature classes that cover a broad range of requirements; from african american, renaissance, victorian era, american, eropean, to midevil related literature. It is hard to say that classes are popular when each major demands different classes.