Rutgers University-New Brunswick Top Questions

What's the dating scene like?

Dating here is everything from interracial to homosexual, we don't discriminate.

The dating scene here is complicated I guess. I witness many people get into relationships that are on a basis of infatuation solely, and also some relationships that succeed and are more serious. I personally met my girlfriend my freshman year and we have been strong for about a year and a half now. So here it is either hook ups or serioius relationships as well.

LauraMallalieu

Sorry, but I honestly don't know much about this. I've been in a long-distance relationship throughout all of my time here. I do know that there are a lot of school run dances/ parties/ activities to meet people at if you aren't into house party hook-ups. Great places to meet new people in general are at the student centers and through classes/ activities and through the friends that you will meet doing those activities. Some people are in relationships, but there are a lot of singles out there too, so hopefully you'll be able to find somebody that you really like.