Rutgers University-Newark Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Rutgers University-Newark

Christie

I am fascinated with the Rutgers community. I adore the classes and the many opportunities that are given in order to strive. Can't forget the people too. I can never get enough of Rutgers University. I know that being a member of this community will help shape me into a better version of myself, and will grant me opportunities to achieve my goals in education and in life.

Diane

My opinion is that Rutgers will provide me with many opportunities to work in many Hospitals in New Jersey. The price is affordable and the education is great. It is close and convenient to my home.

Amina

My over all opinion of my school is that that it’s welcoming and challenging. Professor, coaches and other employees always push you and encourage you to go hard and strive for the best because there are people who don’t have the opportunity to be in school like how we are. The financial aid office isn’t helpful at all, I tried many times to get some sort of grant to help pay for my tuition and I didn’t receive anything. But other than that the school is great, athletic are good (I take part in them) and academics are well.

Ryan

Rutgers University- Newark is an amazing university with amazing, well-educated professors, very friendly, outgoing students and has a wide variety of opportunities to help pursue your dreams! Staff, dean and professors are always concerned for their students, wanting to see them succeed. That's what I truly love about this university.

Kira

Rutgers University-Newark is often looked down on because it is in an urban city. I am now a junior and can confidently say I appreciate the school. I have never exerpienced school pride, but when people ask about college I can answer enthusiastically. I am comfortable and see major growth in myself pshycially, spiritually, and socially. And throughout this painful journey, I have always had someone to confide in. I would recommend any college seeker to seriously consider Rutgers-Newark.

Vivekkumar

I feel as if this school is good academically and offers great opportunities due to its environment. Since it is very close to the city it allows you many opportunities to find a job and for internship. But also it has its cons. The campus life is not the best because it does not offer the convince that New Brunswick offers but that it makes up in opportunities.

Aileen

So far, I believe that Rutgers University-Newark is a great school. Although we are not perfect, no other school is either. I am only a second year student but the things I have seen here are great. The professors are wonderful and helpful and there are so many lovely staff members. This place is a diverse, fun, and loving place where everyone is welcome. Every office comes with educated and helpful staff members who want nothing but to see you succeed. Rutgers Newark is a home for those who don't feel like they have one.

Brianna

People are kind and show appreciation for the things they have. Students at different levels of their education really come together to help each other. Class sizes are not too large but some classes like Psychology are very full while other major classes are smaller ratios