Sacramento City College Top Questions

Kate

Sacramento City College is a place to get an Associate's or transfer credit, but there it isn't very challenging.

Kevin

Sacramento City College is a commuter school; a commuter school is a school that is in the middle of a very populated area that has a contingency that works during their school careers, so the students get help from the tools the school gives you but it is sometimes not enough and people have to find ways to better understand the material taught in class outside of class.

Mouang

My school may not be important to anyone who just walks by, but when you're finally a student there then that will change because my school cares about it's students and on helping them succeed.

Over crowed, loud, messy, unorganized, rude.

Tara

Sacramento City College is a diverse, relaxed campus where the professors care about their students' education.

Danielle

My school is one of the coolest schools with one of the biggest Graphic Communications departments in the district that its in. I am very privilaged to be able to attend this school.

Zoua

There's always a variety of things to choose from.

Ebony

Sacramento City College is exactly that--a city college with a wide range of student and faculty diversity, mass acceptance of culture, encouragement for retrieving the past in order to capture the future, and a great progression of speed used towards the pursuance of excellence.