Sacramento City College Top Questions

Mouang

The worst thing about my school is how much it cost to buy food. The prices are high and the good quality food items cost even more. If we are trying to prevent obesity, shouldn't we have the less cost foods be vegeterian and the unhealthy foods to be more expensive?

Sally

The worst thing about my school is how overcrowded it is with student who aren't ready to continue with their education. In stead of standing up to their parents and choosing to do want it is they want to do , they are wasting time in classes , and taking up spaces that could be for those who are ready and who won't waste time in getting their degrees. Hopefully it won't take that long for them to figure out what they want to do and they can drop, before they waste more time and more money!

The worse part about my school is the vibe given that we are still in high school; due to the segregated groups and the fact you see everyone you graduated with because it is a city college.

Waheeda

There are several students who don't seem to care about school that much and just show up for no reason. There are couple of bad teachers but its best to just check ratemyproffesors.com and pick out the good teachers to take.

Ebony

Since my first semester of attendance at Sacramento City College I was able to experience crashing a course that had already been closed. In those days a student was given a chance at late enrollment, but due to the economic down turn my college has suffered a severe increase in student population, a great decrease in course availability, and many tighter rules for crashing a course. Our science department has always been hopelessly limited, but this semester it is even worse. In regards to this fact I will not be able to continue the last pre-nursing requirements promptly.

The thing I consider to be the worst about my school are the parking patrols!

Kryst

Motivation. It's what everyone needs and not many people here have it. I try to stay motivated but It just doesnt seem to work for me.