Sacramento City College

« See more reviews of Sacramento City College

Anybody who lacks physical or mental motivation to attend a school for the development of skills and knowledge in a desired career should absolutely stay away from this school at all measures. This is a facility built to give an aspiring (insert career choice) the base knowledge that they need in order to propel into their future of success. Not only does this school's staff prepare you for university but they also prepare you for the career by providing a hands-on experience. If this is too much for a person to embark on, they shouldn't attend, ever.

I believe that the only kind of person that shouldn't attend this school is someone who isn't serious about their education. I have seen people from all walks of life attend, and the beauty of it all is that despite the diversity of majors, everyone is working towards one common goal: graduation. To succeed at a community college, one must be able to overcome academic and personal challenges, and just like anywhere else, one will find them here, but the most successful students are the ones that don't give up on their educational goals.

A kind of person that shouldn't attend this school is someone who doesn't want to learn. Yeah this school maybe be small and considered not good, but I say you don't know what you're talking aboout. This is a school to a fresh start and learn what you need and achieve greater. Those that are too lazy to want to do anything, don't come here. This school is for those who want to learn and achieve but cannot due to spaces taken up by others who waste time.

I think there is something available for most people at Sacramento City College and there is not one type of person who "shouldn't" attend. Anyone who has an interest in community colleges, attending school while working, or wants to save money the first two years of college should consider this school.

what kind of person shouldnt attend my school well someone who wants to though there life away and not get a higher education .