Saddleback College Top Questions

AJ

Just be yourself.

AJ

Just be yourself.

michael

The worst thing about saddleback is the parking situation and the abilty to get the classes you want. The parking situation is really bad because most of all the students drive to school. This is because they are no on campus housing because it is a community college. To get parking at the school you need to arrive around two hours before class. They are so many students at saddleback that the classes fill up so fast and if you do not have priority registration you will most likely not get the classes you want. However, I have priority registration.

Sergio

The worst thing about my school is the weather. We are located in Orange County, California and the weather here is just perfect 90 percent of the time. Theres so much temptation to spend time outside, surfing, at the pool, having BBQs, going to the park, etc. When instead I should be studying for that upcoming final. I have learned to manage my temptations to not studdy but the temptation never disapears, you just learn to ignore it.

Alis

Some of the office hours are inconvinent.

Its not very friendly and its hard to make friends since students just simple go to class and leave since its not a live on type campus.