Saddleback College

« See more reviews of Saddleback College

The kind of person that should attend a school like Saddleback should be ready to get their degree and be willing to get the units done to transfer to a 4-year. The professors are very helpful along with most of the faculty around campus to help meet your needs. It is also a great location so if you like the Southern California lifestyle, this school is great.

The kind of person that should attend Saddleback, is someone who is looking for a transition from high school to college. It is a big jump from on to the other and as a current Saddleback student I feel it is a middle ground between college and high school. If you or someone you know is ready for that next step in life Saddleback is a great place to start.

Anyone can attend Saddleback College, as long as you have a willingness and determination to further your education in pursuit of an AA Degree, a specialzed certification, or a desire to obtain your Bachelor's Degree, after transferring to a 4-year university, like myself.

Anyone who is looking for a small school feeling with a large school attitude. Most class sizes are small which gives the student a chance to know everyother student in the class as well as get to know the professors on a personal level.

Anyone and everyone since the campus is so open and offers a multicultural education. There is a course for everyone and many new people to meet.