Moreno Valley, CA
Sage College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Sage College

Jenna

I have a wide variety of classmates which I like and find very interesting, many different people from all walks of life and from many different areas that come together for learning court reporting. My class is all ladies, varying from as young as 18 and as old as 45. We have all different shapes,sizes, and ages coming together for one common goal.

Knowing what I know now the best advice I could give myself back then is to not let anything hold you back. That with enough persistence and determination you can make anything possible; you just have to find a way to work it in. We all have the same 60 minutes in an hour and 24 hours in a day, the difference is what we do with it. I wanted to attend college right out of high school but let lifes obstacles stand in the way. Although I am proud that I didn't give up and am now attending college I wish I would have had this advice years ago and been able to motivate and push myself to not give up on my dreams but instead to use all my energy to make them come true so that I could have already been where I want to be!

The best thing about my school is the environment. Immediately upon tour of the school I got a very at home and welcoming feeling. The staff have all done a great job of making registration all the way through the school process very simple and stress free. I like that I am looking forward to school on a daily basis and feel comfortable there.

Sage College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.