Albany, NY
Sage College of Albany

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Sage College of Albany

Angelina

Sage College of Albany had a amazing campus consisting of nice staff. The cost is on the pricey side but it’s manageable if you’re dedicated to your education. The campus is large and you forget you’re in the city. There’s a lot more females than males. It’s a 12 to 1 student to teacher ratio. You get a sense of invitation and belonging when you enter the campus. The people are very friendly and encourage uniqueness.

christopher

Sage college of Albany is a place filled with lots of opportunities, the support from professors and staff make you feel at home. Currently being at sage is an amazing experience and i highly recommend it to all future students who want to attend the right college.

Sage College Of Albany is a great school to learn as well as for great opportunitiesa. Classes are small so you can be able to connect with everyone as well as the professor. Sage College is like a little family community where everyone knows each other.

Monae

My overall opinion about Sage college of Albany is that there is an amazing campus with a small class size setting. The staff that I have met and my transfer admissions advisor have been nothing but helpful to me towrds my new journey that Im about to begin. Once I start my Fall term this year Im looking forward to try out for cheerleading.

Andrew

I came as a transfer student from a much larger an open campus so things were quite astonishing when I first tried to get my footing in the first year. I've really come to love the campus though and there is Alwaya so much going on around the city so there's never a dole moment. As far as academics are concerned I can say that I have felt very accomplished In learning what I need to when I need to as well as how many of these courses can serve as functional sciences outside of the classroom. Professors will go above and beyond to help you understand course material, all of which really truly love what they do and want nothing more than to help you understand it in an easy to digest fashion that leaves you remembering it for years to come.

Thomas

Most of the professors are very nice and passionate about the subjects they teach, some are arrogant and rude just like any other college. A lot of the students are weird hipsters or tumblr feminists, and there are a lot of douchey people too. The food sucks, there are a decent amount of events and being a commuter sucks in terms of attending events and required courses. Parking can be a struggle as well. Overall Sage is okay, the education part is really good but the environment isn't for me, some people will love it, but I'm not very artsy or hipstery so I hate it most of the time.

jennifer

As a student who came from a high school thats been shut down, I would look at my refelction in the mirror and tell my self "its all going to be ok." Its sad knowing that my high school didnt give me much when it came to college help, college guidence and the proper learning materials. I would of told my self "work hard, play hard", mainly because as a student i never liked being a failure, especially when my family in the United States and also in Panama always had high hopes for me. I would tell myself that no matter how long things take every thing is going to be ok. I struggled as a young women, when it came to doubting myself. I never thought positive about certain situations because everything ive tried to reach for just seemed to run away. But as I become older and a wiser freshmen student in Sage college of Albany, i will look back and proudly say "I made it", and wether or not I accomplished my goals in high school i will definietly reach them in college. I can actually relax and say jennifer ,"its all going to be ok".

A person who isnt social and just wants to go to a 4 year private college just "for the expirience". A person who is lazy and doesnt want to wake up in the morning for class, because its very easy for a student to fall back who is use to having there parents telling them what to do constantly. Also a person who just wants to party 24/7 just save it for the weekends/days off of class.

The school is small, pretty, has nice surroudnings, the teachers and staff all seem to be a family. The college its self seems diverse and the dorms arent bad at all.

Nadine

I wish I had known my options and how Sage benefited me as a student.

I wish I had known my options and how Sage benefited me as a student.

My college experience has taught me to be more independent and seek opportunities rather than have them come to me. It's always better to be proactive because only then can I be satisfied with the end results knowing that I tried my best than not having tried at all. It has also taught me the value of a college education. A college education is costly and in order to use that money wisely I have to pursue my degree with much focus and motivation. In return I can make a career out of it and make great changes not only within myself but the community around me. It has been very valuable to attend Sage College of Albany because without knowing these things about myself and life, I would be stuck not knowing which path to travel. I can only imagine I would have trouble making important decisions that could be detrimental to my future...it may not be as bright and full of potential as it could.

Sage offers great resources to it's students and once enrolled, students are awarded a grant to help with tuition.

Tim

Sage college gave me a needed boost that propelled me into graduate school. I had been wasting my life before, but with the guidance of the advisors and faculty, I was able to focus on what I needed to do to succeed. I am glad I was required to learn about more than just the workings of my area of learning, but was led into other liberal arts areas that broadened my horizon.

Sage Colleges helped to open my eyes to the rest of my life. I learned professional level knowledge and skills at the same time I learned more about how other people live.

The person attending this school ought to be a little more focused on school. There are parties and other distractions, but the attendee here needs to be able to be moderate and attend to learning.

Erin

It is a very small school where it is easy to get help from teachers. The class size is very small and allows you to get the help you need if you ask for it. There are many events on the campus as long as you look for them. But it is very hard to meet other students, many people do not talk to you and it is a lot harder when you are a commuter. However, if you do not want ties or binds, this can be a good thing.

They often do not talk to one another, there are only a few who happen to have a close friend. Whenever you ask for help they are gladly there to help, but not very social.

I have learned how to shape my skills to be more accurate in the art and design world. It is important to know the diffrent programs that will be useful tools when i get a job in my feild. It is also good to know how to draw accurately so both ways of designing are known. It allows for me to be more versitile. The skills i learned in high school will become more fine tuned so that it will be at a proffestional level that will please future clients.

Sage College of Albany administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.