Sage College of Albany Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Sage College of Albany

Thomas

Most of the professors are very nice and passionate about the subjects they teach, some are arrogant and rude just like any other college. A lot of the students are weird hipsters or tumblr feminists, and there are a lot of douchey people too. The food sucks, there are a decent amount of events and being a commuter sucks in terms of attending events and required courses. Parking can be a struggle as well. Overall Sage is okay, the education part is really good but the environment isn't for me, some people will love it, but I'm not very artsy or hipstery so I hate it most of the time.

Angelina

Sage College of Albany had a amazing campus consisting of nice staff. The cost is on the pricey side but it’s manageable if you’re dedicated to your education. The campus is large and you forget you’re in the city. There’s a lot more females than males. It’s a 12 to 1 student to teacher ratio. You get a sense of invitation and belonging when you enter the campus. The people are very friendly and encourage uniqueness.

christopher

Sage college of Albany is a place filled with lots of opportunities, the support from professors and staff make you feel at home. Currently being at sage is an amazing experience and i highly recommend it to all future students who want to attend the right college.

Andrew

I came as a transfer student from a much larger an open campus so things were quite astonishing when I first tried to get my footing in the first year. I've really come to love the campus though and there is Alwaya so much going on around the city so there's never a dole moment. As far as academics are concerned I can say that I have felt very accomplished In learning what I need to when I need to as well as how many of these courses can serve as functional sciences outside of the classroom. Professors will go above and beyond to help you understand course material, all of which really truly love what they do and want nothing more than to help you understand it in an easy to digest fashion that leaves you remembering it for years to come.

Sage College Of Albany is a great school to learn as well as for great opportunitiesa. Classes are small so you can be able to connect with everyone as well as the professor. Sage College is like a little family community where everyone knows each other.

Monae

My overall opinion about Sage college of Albany is that there is an amazing campus with a small class size setting. The staff that I have met and my transfer admissions advisor have been nothing but helpful to me towrds my new journey that Im about to begin. Once I start my Fall term this year Im looking forward to try out for cheerleading.