Saginaw Valley State University Top Questions

Describe the dorms.

Audrey

The dorms at SVSU are the best dorms I've seen from any of the colleges I have visited. They are spacious, all have their own bathroom and kitchen. I was in a triple efficiency my freshman year (3 to a room) and I loved it. We all had enough space to have our own place in the room, yet we still had the "dorm" feel that is important to a college experience. The apartments in Pine Grove (where I am currently) and in the University Village are 2 story apartments and they are wonderful! We have a dishwasher, four bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. All of the dorms are close to the buildings so you don't have to walk very far to class and most of them have close parking lots as well so that is convenient! (all students are allowed a car on campus with a free parking pass for the year)

SVSU has one great thing going for it, the dorms!!! They are excellent! Every single room has private bathrooms and kitchens. Options for private rooms are available. Big closest and carpeting. Living rooms are furnished. Free cable hook up! A huge huge plus to going to this school!!!!