Saint Ambrose University Top Questions

Tanika

The best thing about St. Ambrose Universtiy is how much they care and provide an easy way of learning. They have so many programs that assist us in learning. No matter how fast or slow someone may learn, no one seems to be left behind.

Jacqui

The best thing about my school is that the faculty, staff, and student body are, in general, very pleasant and personable. They're helpful, caring, and we have a great campus community.

The best thing about Saint Ambrose University is that it's a small enough school that students get to know their professors, yet it's large enough that there are always fun activites on campus.

Traci

There are many opportunities to get involved at St. Ambrose, and the student body takes full advantage of it. Students here are very active and involved in all activities. Campus activites holds a "clubs" day in a large center on campus and every club or activiy sets up a table promoting thier group. It makes it very easy for students to learn about groups and activities and get involved. There is also a very accessable activity center on campus for studnets to visit and recieve more information about activities and clubs.

The best thing about my school is the small class size and the fact that professors are always there for you when you need them. It is very easy to contact them and get help when you need it. The classes are an 11 to 1 ratio so it makes it very easy to get one-on-one help.

The campus teachers and surroundings are the best.

I think the best thing about my school is the professors genuinely want the students to succeed. It is hard to find professors that go out of their way to help a student in a university.

I think the small campus and small classroom sizes are the best feature to the school. There is no reason to skip class because the classrooms are so close to the dorms. I like the small classroom size so I have more interaction with the professors.

L.

The big thing about my school is that people get to know each other because it's such a small campus. However as the years pass, this gets to be more annoying than nice.

I love that St. Ambrose University offers many diverse classes and opportunities and yet it retains the one-on-one attention and focus of a smaller school. I love that my professors know my name and that I can interact with my peers and fellow classmates throughout the semester. St. Ambrose is really great about giving opportunities to students without limiting them. I am able to choose from many classes and explose the areas that interest me the most. I love the freedom of this school.

I like the small class sizes, the campus, the availablity, the library access, the pretty landscaping

Jaci

The great opportunity people get from attending this school.