Saint Ambrose University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Saint Ambrose University

Molly

I have loved Saint Ambrose since I stepped on campus for my visit. I am even more in love since I've been a student here for a year now. The campus is not only beautiful but it is also safe and very student friendly. The people on campus are amazing and the staff makes it known that the students matter. The athletic programs on campus are also some of the best in the NAIA, and I know that these athletes are seen as students 1st and then athlete. Overall the school is an amazing place to be.

Sydney

This is a great university for small-school lovers like myself! Great academic community and a close-knit campus. Students and faculty are very friendly and helpful.

Anne

Overall, St. Ambrose is a great school The professors are really caring and want to see the students succeed in the classroom, and also out in the real world. They are willing to help out no matter what and willing to make time for the student, just don't be afraid to ask for the help. On campus life, is wonderful. Everywhere you go, there is probably someone you know from classes, teams, or friend groups. A variety of different extracurricular activities are also offered, giving everyone a chance to fully experience the college life.

Julia

Overall, SAU is a great place to attend school. The professors are really care about how their students are learning and if they need help along the way. There are plenty of opportunities to get help whether that be with the professor, or with the writing lab, SI meetings, or a tutor. Not only are the academics a priority, but extracurriculars like sports and club involvements are encouraged! SAU is a great school that will give any student great opportunities when the work is put in.

Jerricko

I think that Saint Ambrose University is a great school with plenty of opportunities to find groups of people with similar interests. The food is a definite improvement over my old high school and the dorm rooms are some of the biggest and best that I have seen. I will admit that the price of the school is high but there are plenty of ways to find funding through grants and work study.

Elexis

I love the campus, I love the teachers, and everyone is always really accessible. It's easy to find the answers you seek, and everyone is so helpful. As a new student, it can be terrifying to transfer to a four-year college with a whole group of strangers, but even at orientation I felt welcome and safe.

Ejae

My overall opinion on the university is it makes you feel at home you have very little distractions the university is the perfect place for success. The university is a heaven on earth the food is amazing and the dorms are a dream come true .

Malcolm

I believe Saint Ambrose is a great learning school as well as a school full of fun and excitement. It is a school made for a lot of people who want to learn but also want to have a good time. I believe this school is going to be the school for me and I am very excited.

I love this school! It has given me many opportunities to not only better my education, but also better my personal health, community and social interaction. It has a beautiful campus with many helpful staff members and students alike. There are also many opportunities to have some fun with fellow students living on campus.

Saint Ambrose University has a lot to offer to new coming students who are ready for college. The college makes them feel safe and comfortable with their living. The campus is not too big nor is it too small it just the right size to get to and from classes from dorms, or wherever you may be on or off campus. The staff is available to talk to one on one about courses and if you need any help of questions. The class sizes are not too larger nor too small at that. Overall, the school is great for newcomers.

Chealsa

Very good with knowing about disability services and tours. Admissions are very knowladable about transfer credits. Emily Duve is amazing as she knew the class goes from other colleges and how my transfers would rank with credits. Dorms see very good for a public college.

Amber

It is a very nice campus with lots of things to do nearby when you have free time with friends or by yourself. The professors are always willing to help the students and the academic advisors are very helpful. There are lots of extra-curriculars to get involved with along with lots of fun activities and events throughout the school year. The only downside I can think of is that with it being a smaller campus, there's less student population so you don't get to see too many new faces. I would give Ambrose a solid 9/10 rating.

Meghan

Saint Ambrose University is a great place for higher education! The campus community is inclusive of everyone, and from your first visit there you will notice how nice everyone is there. We are a liberal arts university, so we get a lot of extra opportunities that students at non-liberal arts colleges may not have the chance to have.

Saint Ambrose is a great schools with great professors and small class sizes. You can always get help from professors and tutoring is free. There's a lot of active clubs to join and the students are friendly and welcoming to new students. The cafeteria isn't the best but they do have free coffee. The campus is beautiful and feels safe.