Manchester, NH
Saint Anselm College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Saint Anselm College

Brendan

When it comes to making a college decision, parents and students must think of a few things. First off all, they must understand that the student is the only one that will know which school is right for him. The second piece of advice I would give is not to put a price on your education. I have learned this the hard way, I transfered for financial reasons, and while at a more affordable school I realized that Saint Anselm College was the place for me. I am transfering back there and am taking out the loans. While it might be overwhelming, do not let the money make the decision for you. The final piece of advice is for the student, while you are at school make the most of it but more importantly be happy. Do not let the four years go by and realize you did not make the most of it. You should make friends, memories, and opportunities for the future. Get a good education and never sell yourself short of making your dreams come true.

When I talk about my school, I tell people it is a challenging school but I am enjoying every minute of it. The people at Saint Anselm are great. I have made friends that I will have forever .

The most frustrating thing about Saint Anselm is the amount of money it costs to attend. While Saint Anselm College is worth every penny, it is putting me in nearly $100,000 in debt. I have had to take out student loans to pay for this because my family does not have the money to pay for it. My parents are supportive of me and my education but cannot afford to pay for it. I will be paying off my loans for a very long time, but I know it will work out for the best.

Leigh

Don't pick someplace because it is cheap or convenient. The most important thing is feeling like you could see yourself being happy somewhere.

Someone who is ready to work really hard.

Lazy, non-hardworking people don't make it here.

Bradi

We are all very dedicated to getting a GREAT education and getting a great job in able to contribute to society!

To paraphrase the old real estate axiom, visit, visit, visit! Start EARLY and research colleges that seem to have what you want physically, area-wise, size-wise, academically, socially - everything! Then narrow it down and make SEVERAL visits to those ones that fall into the right category. After you find your new "home" - get out there! Make new friends, find new interests, take risks - THIS is the time and the place to do it! Parents - this is the time to let the student make some of the decisoins... Be there to support, but encourage new independence and decision-making. College is a GREAT 'bridge" from high school into full-fledged adulthood, so take the time to savor ALL of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lindsey

Be sure to visit the campus more than once and spend time talking with students and faculty, not just admissions counselors. Eat in the dining hall and sit in on a class or two to become familiar with the daily routine. Mostly know yourself. Take a personal inventory and be honest about your educational needs, political /cultural values, religion, and social responsibility. Understand your finances and be pepared to have loans and debt after graduation.

There is little ethnic or cultural diversity

A conservative catholic with strong values and morals.

Lyndsay

Stick with the school that you feel most comfortable at- it might not be the prettiest campus and they may not have the best dorm rooms, but the school where you feel comfortable is the school you will be able to stick with.

Professors are intellegent and make it a point to go out of their way to help out any student in need.

Saint Anselm College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.