Manchester, NH

Saint Anselm College

« See more reviews of Saint Anselm College

Plain and simple, Saint Anselm College is one of the safest places I've ever been. Some describe it as a bubble but you can leave all of your valuables on a table in the library, come back an hour later and all of your things will still be there untouched, which speaks highly of the school's values. Another thing is the amount of connections you can make at Saint Anslem College. I have met former Governors, Political commentators, Congressmen, and Presidential Candidates in my two short years here.

My school is very inviting, when I first set foot on the campus I instantly felt like I was home. All of my worries about a new school, new classes and meeting new people, were gone. Knowing I would always feel at home even if I was 150 miles from Georgetown made me feel safe. Everyone who attends Saint Anselm is proud to be a student there, though I do not know what I want to do with the rest of my life, I know that being at Saint Anselm I will not have to worry about feeling lost.

I think the best thing about the school is the learning enviroment. I find it much easier to learn in a small classroom setting rather than the lecture halls. I also feel that because of this enviroment I get to know the professors on a friendlier level. I am not just another student in the class. They know me by name and I can go for help whenever I need it

The community is by far the best aspect of this school. The kindness and acceptance towards the variety of people is very strong and comes so naturally between new and older students and faculty. All are wlecome.

The academics. The professors are really dedicated to their fields and always willing to talk after class about more in-depth topics.

the professors are excellent; they are extremely knowledgeable and available to students. The class sizes are also small.

Professors are intellegent and make it a point to go out of their way to help out any student in need.

the dgree i will be getting. for criminal justice my school is well know to be the best locally.

its small so the classes are nice and small and it is easier to learn

small, beautiful campus, good teachers and programs