Saint Cloud State University Top Questions

Natasha

Saint Cloud State is a small school with big dreams that fosters an environment for excellence and success.

A place for learning and finding out what you want to do with you future plans.

abby

My school is very welcoming and upbeat, as well as, spirited and helpful for students to achieve goals and future career plans.

This school offers a low cost, high quality education that is focused and geared toward post-college careers.

A new discovery for myself.

Khoi

Saint Cloud State Univeristy is a very general University with the appropiate diversity of everything you could expect.

Kendra

An open, friendly, and caring place to get a great education, meet friends, and enhance your future.

Kamira

Saint Cloud State University is a very diverse and welcoming community, offering a warm friendly atmosphere while still challenging the students through rigorous academics.

Catelyn

Saint Cloud State University is the perfect size school for those who want to attend a big University with plenty of oppertunities and activities but has smaller unviersity feel.

Nancy

St. Cloud State is a very diverse and friendly University.

Alina

St. Cloud is a racially diverse campus, full of potential due to it's unique and intelligent student body.

Tahiro

I would say that my school is a place where everyone has a chance to grow and advance to new levels and go beyond what they imagined into a new place and have a future waiting for them and is going to be one of the best experiance one has ever had.

St. Cloud State University is what you make of it.

SCSU is a diverse community with many unique opportunites to learn and grow as a person.

kwaku

My school has an outstanding programs offered in each department of study.

Jarred

The people at SCSU could be alot more helpful to students. They treat students like they are a dime a dozen and expendable.

Stacey

Being a Graphic Design major, most of my experiences with St. Cloud State University are from the Art Department, and I feel very greatful toward the Professors there that truely care about the students.

From everything I heard about SCSU, it is very diverse and allows you to meet a lot of great people while obtaining the best education around!

St. Cloud State is a proud school where students come to learn their career and succede.

Mai

Saint Cloud State University is a school with many resources that can be really helpful to students.

Larissa

Saint Cloud State University is a great campus that helps you to persue your dreams and pushs you to do your best.

This school was able to provide the opportunities that needed to complete the most of my goals that I had set for myself before entering college.

joshua

The top school for criminal justice majors by far

Saint Cloud State University is a school for every type of person, whether you are athletic, artistic, studious, or carefree, you will find a place to belong here.

Saint Cloud State University is a multi-cultural opportunity for students to get the best education for their major and get involved in reknowed programs.

St. Cloud State University is where students come from Minnesota and every corner of the world to invest in an education that inspires, challenges, and prepares them to be globally competitive.

St. Cloud State is very busy with events, traffic, and parties yet somehow academics are a big focus as well.

Brekka

St. Cloud State University is an enjoyable academic atmosphere where all students are encouraged to be successful.

Alana

Saint Cloud is a university that embraces diversity and strives to accommodate the needs of all students.

kaitlyn

St. Cloud State University is very helpful and well attributed school in MN.

The school is bigger, but has a small community feel to it.

My college is friendly, Christ-centered, and absolutely lovely. However, it is on the smaller size.

Saint Cloud State University is a diverse campus full of opportunities for students to invest in their future by learning life skills.

My school has the small campus feel while offering the advantages of a larger university like challenging courses and helpful and friendly faculty and staff.

George

St. Cloud State University is a diverse, friendly and helpful school to attend.

Great oppurtunities for students to work, and have fun at the same time.

St. Cloud State University is as chill as an ice cube.

SCSU is a great university to attend due to its programs, friendly community, things to do on weekends, etc.

Brice

SCSU is a smaller university by comparison but I do like how cozy it can feel. I have many friends who have graduated from the school and feel they got a fair education and hopefully I feel that way as well.

Rashad

A great place to have a good time make friends and get an education , although as a black male It is hard to be taken serious by faculty and staff at times.

St. Cloud State is an inviting environment with good-quality teachers and an atmosphere that encourages academic success.

SCSU is very welcoming, and really has great people and professors, I can always find help, and everyone is friendly around campus, I love attending SCSU.

Beth

SCSU is a warm and welcoming campus, and a fantastic place to earn my degree.

Saint Cloud State University is very acceptable and accommodating.

Ruth

A place to truelly develop your potiential.

Marcia

A college in transition.

SCSU's online flexibility allows me -- as a non-traditional, single, working mother to a special needs 5 yr old and as a recent breast cancer survivor with a 4.0 gpa -- the opportunity to continue to pursue dreams that might have otherwise been lost in the midst of emotional and financial hardship that came because of domestic violence and cancer.

Saint Cloud State University is a respectful, diverse, and comfortable campus.

Brianne

Saint Cloud State is a diverse school with friendly people and a lot of extracurricular activites no matter what you are in to.

yvonne

Intellectual