Saint John Fisher College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Saint John Fisher College

Olivia

Saint John Fisher College is one of the most welcoming colleges in the Rochester area. The campus is beautiful and the food in the dining hall is always changing to meet the student's desires. The professors are always willing to meet outside of class and office hours, and they truly care about each of their student's success. There is nothing I would change about this college and I am so proud to say that I attend it.

Kailey

It was my number one school when applying for colleges and feel like home to me now.

Cody

It's a small school with under 3000 students. We are like one big family. Everyone looks out for eachother and completely supports eachother. The food is awesome, the camaraderie is second to none. The classes can be challenging, but you professors are always available as they want you to succeed. We just held our 37th annual Teddi Dance for Love 24 hour dance marathon. We raised just over 100k for kids with cancer! I personally raised $300. I love this school.

I LOVE Saint John Fisher College. I am so happy I decided to pursue my undergraduate degree here. The campus community feels like a family and I love being a part of it. Fisher offers so many opportunities for me to grow and develop as a person. This school gave me the chance to be a student leader and offered me internships to explore different career paths. SJFC really prepared me for life outside of college and I am so grateful.

St. John Fisher is a great school. It is a safe campus located in a quiet suburb of Rochester, NY. Faculty are always available to address student concerns and offer help outside of the classroom. Classes are a mix of lecture and discussion, and differing opinions are respected. The campus is widely accepting of diversity, and hosts various diversity events throughout the year.

Marissa

Fisher is an amazing school with accessible resources and amazing food . I had professors that would hold office hours until midnight if people needed help. It always feels like everyone there wants you to succeed which is a really good feeling. This really encourages you to look for help and to push yourself to do your best.

I love the college and the atmosphere. The professors, students, and staff are very nice and welcoming. Professors will do as much as they can in order to ensure that you succeed in their course. They are almost always available when you need them to be. I am very proud to be a cardinal.

Brenna

I love the school and it is very easy to become involved. I am a work-study student and am involved in several extracurricular activities. I recommend leaving your door open in the first week to meet people and make more friends. One thing I really love is that all the faculty and staff are super nice and approachable.

matthew

I love this school. All of the staff s incredibly helpful and genuinely cares about their students and wants them to succeed. the on campus housing is very nice, and so is the food. The campus is an overall beautiful campus, nicely located in the safe area of Pittsford, but yet it is close enough to Rochester that you have access to all that Rochester has to offer.

Madison

I love it at St. John Fisher. I could not imagine myself attending anywhere else. Going here was the best decision I have ever made. I've made lifelong friends and so many memories to go along with it. It will always have a special place in my heart.

Ava

The first time I stepped foot on the campus was for my first college tour. Saint John Fisher College blew my expectations out of the water. The campus was magnificent with its stone buildings, and amazing chapel. Our tour guide was friendly as ever, and made me feel welcomed. We walked all around campus, through every building, and even checked out the multiple dorm buildings. I was lucky enough to be able to eat lunch at the cafeteria, considering Saint John Fisher was ranked #1 for college food in New York State. The food was absolutely incredible, that alone makes me want to attend! Overall, my experience at Saint John Fisher College exceeded my expectations, it is definitely a great option for me!

Jake

Transferred here and was much more pleased. Small and easy to learn and gets you to the next step in life. Very well run school, professors are always around. Small compared to most schools but I think its easier to learn and get to know people that way. Wish there was Greek life but plenty of stuff to do outside of that.