Palatka, FL
Saint Johns River State College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Saint Johns River State College

Marie

I guess the nursing program is what it is best known for.

I guess the nursing program is what it is best known for.

If I could talk to myself as a high school senior, I would give myself the following advice. First, I would tell myself not to take out student loans. I think if I had worked and paid for my loans up front, I would have been much more responsible to attend class and really make the grades count. Secondly, I would tell myself that a little bit of discipline now is worth a lot of regret later. Doing the hard things up front and playing after it is all done is much more satisfying than playing first and regretting not giving my best later. Finally, I would tell myself to research and do some internal searching to really discover what it is that I want to do. Just going to college to go without a plan is not the greatest idea and many times a waste of money and time.

I think the best think about SJRCC are the teachers, they have been really great so far.

Kailee

As a high school senior at North Marion High School, I was in love. If i could go back in time, I would change my answer when he asked me to go out with him. In the relatioship with high school boyfriend, I was not allowed to hang out with my friends, not allowed to attend any out of state college; however, he broke up with me at the end of my senior year so he could attend college in Kentucky while I was left behind. My advice that I could give myself would be not to let any man control my own life, and you only live the college life once, so live it up.

At St. Johns Community College, we have more students then parking spots. The worst this thing about my college is the size of the school. St. Johns is certainly an excellent choice for a college, but if your looking for an immeasurable size for a school, then St. Johns River community college is not for you.

The instructors at St. Johns River Community college are amazing. The only thing that frustrates myself in college is when I do not understand something we are doing in class. Sometimes I have a hard time with comprehension. Thats the only reason why I get frustrated.

Saint Johns River State College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.