Saint Johns University Top Questions

Describe the dorms.

Iliya

First-year dorms are usually pretty much the same, no matter where you go to school. However, I have been very happy with the dorms at St. John's and St. Ben's. Every room has a sink, plenty of closet space for two people, a bookshelf, two beds, and two desks with shelves. The sink is absolutely necessary. Some of the colleges I toured during my search did not have sinks in individual dorms, and I see now that it would have been very difficult to live without one over the course of the year. My roommate and I were able to make our room very comfortable with the addition of christmas lights and a loft/futon set, and we once fit fourteen people in our room to watch a Vikings game. That was during my first year at St. John's. The girls' first-year dorms are slightly larger the guys', and they have much more closet space (to be expected, I guess). They are also very comfortable, and each room (girls' and guys' alike) has a large window on one wall to let in a lot of natural lighting and outside air.

Last day to enter is JUNE 15TH!
$10,000 ScholarshipPoints Giveaway