Saint Josephs College Top Questions

Saint Joseph's is a catholic college, so people would assume mostly catholics go here, but this is not true. This school does not try to convert you to becoming a catholic, its morals are just catholic based. I feel someone who is very determined and open minded should attend this school considering religion is something you talk about in alll your core classes. Students need to be willing to learn about different religions and cultures without taking it personal and believing people are trying to talk down their religion.

A person looking for a liberal arts education, enjoys the small town atmosphere, and enjoys the small class sizes should attend Saint Joseph's College. The professors really take an interest in their students. There are a large number of opportunities to get involved on campus. The career center is really good about helping people find jobs and interships. With all that being said, a person who is really looking to connect with their professors and classmates should attend Saint Joseph's College.

Any kind of person is welcome to attend Saint Joseph's College. You can find all different kinds of students from many different racial, ethnic, and economic backgrounds are either currently enrolled or have been enrolled at this school.

SJC is a really small campus in a rural area so its hard for people to adjust that come from big cities such as Chicago. I would suggest you visit the college before accepting because we have a terrible turnover rate with freshmen (usually 40{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of a freshman class transfers by their sophomore year). Also, SJC is not a big party school because over 50{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of its students are athletes so it is usally "dead" on the weekends. This is a great and friendly school if you are looking to study hard and socialize in a slow and settle pace.

Roger

People who are focused on athletics or in a diverse required circulum.