Saint Josephs College Top Questions

Maggie

That the costs would go up.

One thing that I wish I would have known before coming to Saint Josephs is what my volleyball season would be like. I was always used to wonderful coaches, and a winning season. College volleyball has been much different to me and getting used to the extremity of the differences for my favorite sport has probably been the most difficult part.

I wish I had known that most of the people coming to this school came with their friends and a car. I'd say about eighty percent of the students living on campus reside very close to school so they can go home whenever they want, and they ususally do.

Kaylee

The food is horrible. It will make you sick. I had to go to the hospital two times because of it.

Meagan

I wish that I had known how easy it was going to be getting used to school and acustom. If I would have known that , I don't think I would have been as nervous and scared to be myself my freshman year and get to know people. As a sophomore, it has been so much easier, but I wish I would have known that last year I would have put myself out there earlier in the year,

I wish I would have known more about what I wanted to do with my life. I had almost finished my first year as a nursing student when I decided nursing was not for me. I ended up switching my major 3 weeks before the year was up in order to return in the fall with the right classes in mind. This decision sort of set me back a year. All my classes were nursing based and nothing really transferred over to my current major.